Welcome to my 28th blog update!
The readers have made this blog what it is, and they deserve to know it’s progress…after all, this is a personal finance blog, and a social gathering of readers, not a publicly traded company. I always welcome any/all questions, comments, and suggestions to things you would like to see going forward. Enjoy the stats!
Alexa Ranking – 95,759 (-2,560 change from last week)
Average Time on Site – 2:28 min (+.57s change from last week)
Number of Visitors by Month
- February – 11 visits
- March – 621 visits
- April – 968 visits
- May – 1,386 visits
- June – 1,762 visits
- July – 2,408 visits
- August – 2,740
- September – 2,750
- October – 164 so far (very slow start to month)
Breakdown of Visitors:
- Month of October – Direct Visitors = 21.95%, Referral Visitors = 28.66%, Search Engine Visitors = 43.29%, Other = 6.10%
Google Pagerank = 2
Mozrank = 4.63 (no change from last week)
Google +1 Followers – 25 (no change from last week)
Facebook Fans = 127 (+1 change from last week)
Twitter Followers = 401(+13 change from last week)
Email Subscribers = 85 (+3 change from last week)
- July – $500
- August – $500
- September – $1,070
- October – $0 (Stay tuned for next week, I have a lot of deals in the queue for my blog, and that of the sites I now run advertising for)
- For now I am holding off on my Crohn’s blog since the actual disease itself is catching up with me. The doctors think I should be getting back to normal sometime around Thanksgiving, so I will look toward expansion then.
- I am working on putting out more quality content, and trying to fill my current void of articles since much more of my time is going to be consumed quite soon. I need to get a good amount of articles built up in the queue to keep my going.
Highest Referral Sites for the Month:
4.) 20 Something Finance
5.) Debt Free By Thirty
Have a great week everyone!