We are a few days shy of the new year, but I wanted to send out my 2011 year end blog statistics where they stand today. Also, I wanted to let all my readers know of my blogging goals and intent for the coming year. I expect big things for my blogs in 2012, and somehow I will find more time to devote to them. Between my three blogs, advertising business, day job, new Crohn’s treatment, and wedding…2012 is shaping up to be the busiest year of my life!
Money Is The Root – 2011 Statistics
- Pagerank = 2
- Mozrank = 4.54
- Alexa Rank = 122,910
- 2011 Visits = 21,927
- Average Time on Site = 1:33 min
- Facebook Fans = 305
- Twitter Followers = 554
- Email Subscribers = 160
- 2011 Blogging Income = $5,301
2012 Blogging Goals
- Pagerank = 3 or higher
- Mozrank = 5.00 or higher
- Alexa Rank = < 100,000
- 2012 Visits = 30,000
- Average Time on Site = Sustain over 1 minute
- Facebook Fans = > 500
- Twitter Followers = > 1,000
- Email Subscribers = > 500
- 2012 Blogging Income = $30,000
- Grow new personal finance blog, Smart Wealth, to matching 2011 statistics of Money Is The Root.
- Grow new lifestyle blog, Crohnic Illness, to matching 2011 statistic of Money Is The Root.
- Host one blog giveaway each month.
- Continue to reinvest blog profits into blogging activities in order to increase revenue. This involves: Seek and purchase new personal finance blogs if the price is right, hire a virtual assistant to comment on behalf of my blogs, hire someone to write guest posts on my behalf.
- Seek out further collaboration and partnerships with interested fellow bloggers to expand my blog real estate and further increase revenue.
At the beginning of 2011 I didn’t even know I was going to be a blogger, let alone find a way to make a steady stream of side income off these activities. I have learned a lot about blogging, and myself over the past year, and I really look forward to seeing my online as well as personal growth over the next year.
As always I love to hear comments from all of you, so if you have suggestions for my blogs, things you want to see, or any questions, please feel free to shoot me an email or leave a comment here.
Thanks to all of my loyal readers, you have really been the one’s that made this blog what it is, and I am forever grateful!!!