Welcome to the 2012 blogging updates for Money Is The Root. Just as last year, I will provide weekly updates on my site statistics, blogging income, and intended goals for the short and long term. These posts will provide ongoing updates regarding my progress on my five blogs, and perhaps more in the near future, as well as achieving $30,000 in online income this year. Feel free to drop me an email if you have any questions, or even comments as to features you would like to see on the site going forward. Enjoy!
- Pagerank = 2
- Mozrank = 4.57
- Alexa = 136,015
- Facebook Likes = 304 (-3 from last week)
- Twitter Followers = 564 (+5 from last week)
- Email Subscribers = 184 (+23 from last week)
- Google + = 30 (no change from last week)
January Blogging Income = $2,505 – I managed to hit my monthly goal on the final day of January, but only $5 at that.
February – $200 so far…it’s going to prove challenging, but I have many deals in the pipeline, so expect more next week!
Month-to-Date Traffic Results
- 816 Visitors
- 1:17 minutes per visit
- Traffic from Search Engines = 65.20%
- Traffic from Referring Sites = 18.50%
- Traffic from Direct Visits = 15.32%
- Traffic from Other = 0.98%
Other Blog Updates:
- Smart Wealth now has a Facebook account, traffic is steadily growing, and it made $451 last month. I am pleased with the progress of this site. Also, it is now a PR2 site after the last update.
- Crohnic Illness is slowly increasing traffic, and the time spent on site is by far the best of all my sites! Also, it is now a PR1 site, so I’m happy. Though I want to see the traffic increase more!
- Budget Snob is one of the latest and greatest sites to be under the MITR, LLC umbrella. I just finished the purchase transaction of this site and now it’s time for me to build it up!
- Finance Triggers is a new site I am starting with a fellow Yakezie, though I will let that person remain anonymous until they choose to disclose their identity. Keep an eye on this site, with that persons help I expect it to grow quickly.
- The number of client sites for which I run advertising has continued to increase each week, I have gained about 2 – 3 blogs each week for the past month. Initially I wanted to keep this number low, but I find advertisers are more interested in working with one-stop shopping on a larger base of blogs. Continue to seek and negotiate deals on a daily basis. (I now manage the advertising for 36 blogs and counting)
- Reach earnings of $30,000 from all blogging related activites in 2012. (This is $2,500 per month average, I accomplished this in January, but February won’t be easy, but I’m on it!)
Have a great week everyone!