Welcome to the 2012 blogging updates for Money Is The Root. Just as last year, I will provide weekly updates on my site statistics, blogging income, and intended goals for the short and long term. These posts will provide ongoing updates regarding my progress on my five blogs, and perhaps more in the near future, as well as achieving $30,000 in online income this year. Feel free to drop me an email if you have any questions, or even comments as to features you would like to see on the site going forward. Enjoy!
- Pagerank = 2
- Mozrank = 4.57
- Alexa = 138,428
- Facebook Likes = 306
- Twitter Followers = 576
- Email Subscribers = 168
- Google + = 30
- January Blogging Income = $2,505
- February – $900… 8 days left to go…
Month-to-Date Traffic Results
- 2,519 Visitors
- 1:09 minutes per visit
- Traffic from Search Engines = 66.93%
- Traffic from Referring Sites = 16.55%
- Traffic from Direct Visits = 15.01%
- Traffic from Other = 1.51%
Other Blog Updates:
- Smart Wealth is having it’s first giveaway! Stop by and enter now.
- Crohnic Illness is slowly increasing traffic, and the time spent on site is by far the best of all my sites! Also, it is now a PR1 site, so I’m happy. Though I want to see the traffic increase more!
- I purchased Budget Snob last month, and so far I am pleased with it. I am already negotiating ad deals for this site, and little did I know that it ranks very high for a particular search term, and I expect traffic to already be higher than Money Is The Root.
- Finance Triggers is progressing nicely, thanks to my productive partner!
- Up until now I had all but given up on earning “passive” income. Though recently I’ve been tweaking Adsense to MITR, and have since added it amongst all of my sites. Collectively, I am thinking I can make a few bucks a month off this going forward…
- The number of client sites for which I run advertising has continued to increase each week, I have gained about 2 – 3 blogs each week for the past month. Initially I wanted to keep this number low, but I find advertisers are more interested in working with one-stop shopping on a larger base of blogs. Continue to seek and negotiate deals on a daily basis. (I now manage the advertising for 42 blogs and counting)
- Reach earnings of $30,000 from all blogging related activites in 2012. (This is $2,500 per month average, I accomplished this in January, but February won’t be easy, but I’m on it!)
Have a great week everyone!