Welcome to the 2012 blogging updates for Money Is The Root. Just as last year, I will provide weekly updates on my site statistics, blogging income, and intended goals for the short and long term. These posts will provide ongoing updates regarding my progress on my three blogs, and perhaps more in the near future, as well as achieving $30,000 in online income this year. Feel free to drop me an email if you have any questions, or even comments as to features you would like to see on the site going forward. Enjoy!
- Pagerank = 2
- Mozrank = 4.57
- Alexa = 138,144
- Facebook Likes = 309 (+2 from last week)
- Twitter Followers = 559 (-3 from last week)
- Email Subscribers = 162 (-2 from last week)
- Google + = 30 (no change from last week)
January Blogging Income = $1,735 – I will breakdown the income sources at the end of the month. Stay tuned because next week income will be even better!
Month-to-Date Traffic Results
- 2,688 Visitors
- 1:24 minutes per visit
- Traffic from Search Engines = 64.25%
- Traffic from Referring Sites = 18.08%
- Traffic from Direct Visits = 15.81%
- Traffic from Other = 1.86%
- Increase earnings on Smart Wealth blog to a consistent $250/month (Achieved, $295 already this month) Also, create Facebook account, and run its first giveaway in order to increase its presence.
- Create social media accounts, and setup Adsense for Crohnic Illness. Increase traffic and find health related blogs to comment on, and/or guest post. (Commenting is happening, the rest is not)
- Plan my one year giveaway and post on Money Is The Root. Both my one year for blogging and Yakezie member.
- The number of client sites for which I run advertising has increased quite a bit. Initially I wanted to keep this number low, but I find advertisers are more interested in working with one-stop shopping on a larger base of blogs. Continue to seek and negotiate deals on a daily basis. (I now manage the advertising for 23 blogs and counting)
- Reach earnings of $30,000 from all blogging related activites in 2012. (This is $2,500 per month average, I’m at $1,735 through so far, can I do it?)