Welcome to the 2012 blogging updates for Money Is The Root. Just as last year, I will provide weekly updates on my site statistics, blogging income, and intended goals for the short and long term. These posts will provide ongoing updates regarding my progress on my five blogs, and perhaps more in the near future, as well as achieving $30,000 in online income this year. Feel free to drop me an email if you have any questions, or even comments as to features you would like to see on the site going forward. Enjoy!
- Pagerank = 2
- Mozrank = 4.88
- Alexa = 146,492
- Facebook Likes = 303
- Twitter Followers = 574
- Email Subscribers = 192
- Google + = 30
- January – $2,505
- February – $1,916
- March – $510 so far… though I will say that I have a ton of deals completed that I am awaiting payment for….this could be a record month.
Month-to-Date Traffic Results
- 694 Visitors
- 0:59 minutes per visit
- Traffic from Search Engines = 67.00%
- Traffic from Referring Sites = 15.85%
- Traffic from Direct Visits = 15.71%
- Traffic from Other = 1.44%
Other Blog Updates:
- Smart Wealth earnings have doubled in the past month, and I am more than pleased with my purchase of this site!
- Crohnic Illness participated in its first blog swap, and lifestyle carnival recently. I am slowly working to build links, and increased traffic to this site.
- Budget Snob is doing increasingly well. As soon as my ad deals on this site are paid for the month, I will have more than tripled its purchase price from just over a month ago.
- Finance Triggers is progressing nicely, thanks to my productive partner!
- Up until now I had all but given up on earning “passive” income. Though recently I’ve been tweaking Adsense to MITR, and have since added it amongst all of my sites. Collectively, I am thinking I can make about $75 a month off this going forward…
- The number of client sites for which I run advertising has continued to increase each week, I have gained about 2 – 3 blogs each week for the past month. Initially I wanted to keep this number low, but I find advertisers are more interested in working with one-stop shopping on a larger base of blogs. Continue to seek and negotiate deals on a daily basis. (I now manage the advertising for 53 blogs and counting)
- Reach earnings of $30,000 from all blogging related activites in 2012. (On goal in January, slightly below goal in February, and I am thinking I can make up the ground in March!)
Have a great week!